Thursday, 30 March, 2017 - Monday, 17 April, 2017
Celebrating Falmouth’s open spaces, terrific coastline and gardens.
As profiled on the BBC’s Great British Garden Revival programme, this wonderful early season festival brings together the Falmouth community like no other. The festival brings an explosion of colour, life and activity to the town.
- Thurs 30 March Paint The Town Yellow Day
- Friday 31 March and 1 April Falmouth Spring Clean Days
- Sat 8 April Games & Fitness on The Moor
- Sat 15 – Mon 17 April Folk & Cider Fayre
- Plus guided walks throughout the festival – a terrific variety of professional guided walks on a variety of themes.
FIND OUT MORE>