If you would like to discuss any of the work required, or have any questions, please contact us: 01326 372 121 / email@example.com
HEALTH AND SAFETY NOTICE FOR CLIENTS
Please note the following safety expectations:
• Do not remove chocks or shores from yachts
• No sandblasting of boats without express permission
• Gas bottles must be removed from vessels left ashoreNo use of MYH ladders. All customers must supply their own ladders
• No chemical coating strippers to be used without prior knowledge of, and acceptance by, MYH
• Report any safety concerns to the MYH office
For further safety information and guidelines, please refer to our Regulations (available on the website www.mylor.com/terms-and-conditions) and our Useful Info and Guidelines document, available from the office.
Disposal of hazardous materials
Please note that facilities are provided on site for the disposal of:
• Batteries: in the container provided (all types of battery)
• Waste oil and fuel: in the waste oil container provided
These items should NOT, under any circumstances, be disposed of anywhere else on site.