Visiting us by boat?
Our large visitor pontoon runs along the eastern arm of our marina and has the capacity for more than 50 boats. We are a popular cruising location as Mylor is perfectly positioned to provide direct access to the Carrick Roads, Fal Estuary and the Helford River which offer fantastic sailing all year round.
If you are planning your cruising season why not add us to the list of stop off points? If you’ve planned a sail to the Scillies why not pop in and say hello!
Read our Sailing Today Gul's Eye ViewRead article
- Sheltered marina with no tidal restrictions
- Fully serviced berth with electricity and water supply
- Petrol & diesel sold on site
- Staffed marina all year round
- Water taxi service
- 24 hour CCTV and night security 7 days a week
- Onsite marine services division – Marine Team (engineering, electrical, GRP, Painters etc)
- Boat lifting and launching
- Modern toilet and shower facilities
- Self-service Launderette
- Car & Trailer Parking
- Chandlery & Riggers
- Café, Restaurant & Bar
- Self-Catering Holiday apartments (10% discount on visiting marina fees when you stay in one of our holiday properties)
- Watersports & Boat hire
- Sailing School
- Mylor Yacht Club
- Access to coastal footpaths
Groups and Rallies welcome – 15% discount for 3 boats or more!
For more info contact
Tristan Vivian, Marina Assistant Manager 01326 372 firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome rallies, group sailing events and racing fleets of all shapes and sizes at Mylor. We can tailor a package for your group depending on your needs and you’ll receive a 15% discount on berthing, car parking and trailer parking for the duration of your event. You’ll also receive a rally gift pack including an MYH burgee.