Mylor Yacht Harbour has to be one of the most beautiful marina locations on the South Coast but did you know that we also offer one of the most attractive mooring packages in the area?
Nestled into the sheltered banks of the Fal Estuary in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Mylor offers a first class marina and mooring experience for leisure yachts and motor boats. With direct access to the superb sailing waters of the Carrick Roads, it is the ideal location for exploring and cruising the South Cornwall coastline and the Isles of Scilly.
Mylor’s contemporary marina has 240 swinging moorings and 180 serviced marina berths that can cater for annual, seasonal and visiting vessels up to 50ft (15.2m).
The visiting pontoon is one of the largest in the South West with the ability to accommodate large cruising groups and rallies.
Our friendly marina staff are on hand to help 7 days a week and our modern shore side facilities and services fully complement the overall experience by providing convenience and peace of mind to our customers and visitors.
- Sheltered marina with no tidal restrictions
- Fully serviced berth with electricity and water supply
- Petrol & diesel sold on site
- Well-lit walkways and trolleys available
- Staffed marina all year round
- Water taxi service
- 24 hour CCTV and night security 7 days a week
- Onsite marine services division (engineering, electrical, GRP, painters etc)
- Boat lifting and launching
- Modern toilet and shower facilities
- Self-service Launderette
- Car & Trailer Parking
- Chandlery & Riggers
- Café, Restaurant & Bar
- Self-Catering Holiday apartments
- Watersports & Boat hire
- Sailing School
- Mylor Yacht Club
- Access to coastal footpaths