New Year – New Engine: Mylor takes delivery of the full range of VETUS M-Line marine diesel engines!
Set to be installed by our Marine Team engineers this winter in readiness for the next boating season.
As a VETUS service and sales dealer in Cornwall, Mylor Yacht Harbour is able to offer the full range of VETUS engines, generator’s, parts and equipment.
VETUS offers a complete range of M-Line marine diesel engines, suitable for many different types of boats including launches, sailing yachts and small cabin cruisers. Over the course of many years of steady development these engines have proven both their quality and reliability.
Benefits of the VETUS M-Line engines:
- Quiet running and highly fuel-efficient
- Reliable and offer high power and torque output
- Include water cooled top cover for noise and engine room temperature reduction
- Automatic, self-bleeding fuel system which is convenient after a fuel filter replacement
- Supplied with an electric fuel pump, actuated by the ignition switch
- High output marine alternator
- Easily accessible service parts Service parts for maintenance
- Meets the RCD2013/53/EU emission regulations
- 5 years warranty in accordance with the VETUS Guarantee and Service conditions.
Contact our marine showroom and parts outlet for more information and a free quotation:
email@example.com / 01326 372 121