Fal River Autumn Walking Festival: 18 Oct – 3 Nov 2013
After a hugely successful two years of the festival, the Fal River Autumn Walking returns for its third year and promises to be bigger, better…and have more boots.
Featuring self-guided walks through some of the most stunning scenery Cornwall has to offer. , the walks will encounter historical points of interest, meander along coast paths, pass through areas of outstanding natural beauty and world heritage sites with a range of graded walks for all the family (and the dog!) to suit all abilities.
- Featuring self-guided walks through some of the most stunning scenery Cornwall has to offer
- A range of graded walks for all the family (and the dog!) to suit all abilities
- Taking in areas from Falmouth to Truro, the Roseland to the Helford Passage
- Unique flora and fauna, birds and wildlife, and picture perfect views
- Guides with a wealth of knowledge and experience to share
The Fal River Autumn Walking Festival sponsored by the Nare is a fantastic celebration of walking through this beautiful corner of the world.