Fal River Autumn Walking Festival: 18 Oct – 3 Nov 2013
After a hugely successful two years of the festival, the Fal River Autumn Walking returns for its third year and promises to be bigger, better…and have more boots.
Featuring self-guided walks through some of the most stunning scenery Cornwall has to offer. , the walks will encounter historical points of interest, meander along coast paths, pass through areas of outstanding natural beauty and world heritage sites with a range of graded walks for all the family (and the dog!) to suit all abilities.
- Featuring self-guided walks through some of the most stunning scenery Cornwall has to offer
- A range of graded walks for all the family (and the dog!) to suit all abilities
- Taking in areas from Falmouth to Truro, the Roseland to the Helford Passage
- Unique flora and fauna, birds and wildlife, and picture perfect views
- Guides with a wealth of knowledge and experience to share
The Fal River Autumn Walking Festival sponsored by the Nare is a fantastic celebration of walking through this beautiful corner of the world.
Mylor Yacht Harbour and Mylor Harbourside Holidays are proud sponsors of the Trefusis Headland Walk and the Mylor Creek Walk