The latest update from Mylor Yacht Harbour: 03/07/20
After the latest Government announcement last week, we are very happy to confirm that as from 4th July (tomorrow), we will be virtually back to normal at Mylor Yacht Harbour (although this is more the “new normal” rather than the normal “normal”….)
From this Saturday:
- Subject to compliance with the social distancing restrictions that are still in place, customers will be able to stay overnight on their boats and the marina will be opened to visiting vessels.
- The offices and parts department will also be open but access to each of these will be restricted and we would ask customers to phone where possible to avoid visiting the offices in person.
- The hours of operation for the water taxi, fuel, and marina office services will be:
Monday – Thursday 09.00 – 18.00
Friday – Sunday 09.00 – 20.00
- The marina facilities will also now be freely available to contract holders, however, although these facilities are cleaned and disinfected regularly with all touch points sanitised, due to the number of users, we cannot guarantee that all surfaces may be free of Corona virus therefore we strongly advise that customers take their own additional personal sanitisation measures.
- We would also respectfully request that customers make every effort to maintain the 2m social distancing guidelines as although it is now “1m plus”, we feel that 2m gives a decent margin for error so will continue to try to work on that basis. The last thing we all want is for another spike of infections leading to a lockdown situation being imposed on everyone.
- Summer special lifting and racing scrubs will commence this year from 27th July available until 24th August and bookings can be made for this as from now. Please contact the office to book: 01326 372 121.
- A number of the on-site businesses will also be opening their operations up further including the chandlery, café, bar restaurant and watersports shop. From the 4th July, Café Mylor and Castaways Bar Restaurant will be taking pre-bookings only for indoor seating and service but will also continue their click & collect takeaway services.
So, hopefully we can all get back to as normal a situation as can be expected considering the circumstances and I look forward to seeing everyone this summer fully enjoying their boating at Mylor Yacht Harbour. Thank you to everyone for their support during this time and I wish you and your families a safe, socially distanced summer season.
With best regards
Mylor Yacht Harbour