Mylor Yacht Harbour Mylor Churchtown Falmouth Cornwall TR11 5UF
- Follow the A30 to Carland Cross then the A39 to Truro.
- Follow the signs to Falmouth on the A39/A390.
- At Perranarworthal turn off to the left just past the Norway Inn Public house (on the right) and follow the brown signs through Mylor Bridge to Mylor Yacht Harbour.
- The harbour is served by one road only.
- Please use the car park on site and take care when using the roads coming into the harbour as there may be heavy lorries or machinery being used. Please park considerately when on site.
If you run into any problems finding us, please call 01326 372 121 and one of our friendly staff can give you directions over the phone.
- Mylor is situated on the western shore of the Falmouth Estuary, commonly known as Carrick Roads. As you pass St Anthony Lighthouse and Black Rock at the entrance to the Carrick Roads you will see St Mawes on your starboard side and Falmouth and the Docks to Port.
- Continue heading north up the Carrick Roads following the channel markers to stay in deep water. When adjacent to St Just on your starboard side, turn to port and head straight for the Mylor channel markers at the edge of the moorings. Follow the marked fairway through the moorings and you will arrive at the entrance of the marina.
- The visitor’s pontoon is called E pontoon and is clearly sign posted, this surrounds the eastern side of the marina. Water, electricity and fuel are available on this pontoon.
- The marina and moorings never dry and the marina and fairway are dredged to 2m below Chart Datum.
If you have a draft of over 2m please take extra care on your approach to Mylor at low water.
Mylor Yacht Harbour VHF Ch 37/80