Mylor Yacht Harbour is a thriving marina, working harbour and full service boatyard located in one of the most beautiful places on the south Cornwall coast.
A centre of excellence for the care and restoration of yachts and motor boats, Mylor offers a full complement of first class boating and leisure services both afloat and ashore.
Permanent full time hours to include weekends.
Salary – £25,000 pa
Mylor Yacht Harbour is a centre of excellence for the care and restoration of yachts and motor boats, as well as being one of the most prestigious facilities to keep a boat on a marina berth or swinging mooring in the south west. An opportunity has arisen to join our marina team as a Marina Supervisor
The key elements of this role are:
- Delivering outstanding customer service and satisfaction
- Skippering the water taxi/workboats and towing customers’ vessels
- Supervision of seasonal team members including water taxi skippers
- Ensuring all aspects of health and safety policies are adhered to by yourself and others
- Carrying out regular checks and invoicing for contracts
- Servicing moorings
- Helping customers into their berths
- Listening for and responding to any calls on the VHF
- Serving fuel and responsible for fuel system checks
- Creating invoices and taking payment
- Resolving all manner of general enquiries
- Overseeing and carrying out general maintenance to the marina and workboats
Previous relevant experience is desirable but an understanding of boats and the ability to deliver great service are essential.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to Paul Willitts, Marina Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 28th Oct 2022.
Mylor Yacht Harbour’s Marine Team – Opportunities
Even if there are no specific vacancies listed, we’re always keeping a weather eye out for good people to join our team.
If you have experience as a Marine Electrician or Marine Engineer and are interested in working at Mylor Yacht Harbour, why not send a copy of your CV and contact details to: email@example.com