Full time – 37.5 hours per week (Tuesday – Saturday)
Salary £18K p/a (DOE)
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our busy office team to provide high quality and responsive administration of our boatyard and services division. Knowledge of the marine industry, boats and leisure craft is essential to this role.
The role includes:
– Delivering outstanding customer service.
– Providing a high quality, effective and responsive administrative support service.
– Processing of customer enquiries both face to face and over the telephone.
– Scheduling and booking of boat lifts, launches and other yard services.
This is a customer facing role so the essential requirements for this position are an ability to deliver outstanding service, excellent computer literacy and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of people. Our supporting administration needs are varied and demanding. Exemplary organisational skills and a systematic approach to work are essential to this role as well as the ability to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to Judith Ball: email@example.com
Job description and person specification available on request. Closing date for applications is 20/09/18.
MARINE ENGINEER (Salary – D.O.E)
Mylor Yacht Harbour is a centre of excellence for the care and restoration of yachts and motor boats, providing a full complement of services ashore with a range of berthing options afloat.
An opportunity has arisen to join our Marine Team Services Division as a full time experienced (min. 3-5 years) Marine Engineer.
The key elements of this role are:
– Delivering outstanding customer service and satisfaction.
– Carrying out general servicing to in-board and outboard engines.
– Engine installations and rebuilds.
– Fault finding and repairs.
Mylor’s Marine Team are main dealers for Yanmar, Perkins, Suzuki & Vetus engines.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to Nathan Percival, Engineering Manager: Nathanp@mylor.com
Closing date for applications is 30/09/18.