Seasonal Marina Assistant
Seasonal with hours increasing as season progresses
Salary – DOE
Mylor Yacht Harbour is a centre of excellence for the care and restoration of yachts and motor boats, providing a full complement of services ashore with a range of berthing options afloat. An opportunity has arisen to join our marina team as a Marina Assistant.
The key elements of this role are:
- Delivering outstanding customer service and satisfaction
- Helping customers into their berths
- Listening for and responding to any calls on the VHF
- Serving fuel
- Servicing moorings
- Creating invoices and taking payment
- Handling all manner of general enquiries
- Carrying out general maintenance to the marina
Previous relevant experience is desirable but good practical skills, an understanding of boats and the ability to deliver great service are essential.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to Tristan Vivian, Assistant Marina Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Full job description and person specification available on request.
Closing date for applications is 02/03/2018.