Mylor Yacht Harbour’s convenient dry berthing, maintenance and storage services ensure you and your boat can both rest easy, all year round.
With our dry berthing packages, your boat’s ready to go when you are. We need just 48 hours’ notice to get her in the water, ready for use. When you head home, our experienced yard team will wash her down and store her safely ashore.
We offer a flexible and economic alternative to keeping your boat in the water with shore side storage for any boat up to 50ft (maximum weight 35 tonnes).
Our dry berthing contracts include storage ashore for the contract period and five lift cycles. A cycle includes a launch, haul out and pressure wash:
- 25% discount on visitor charges on use of our marina and swinging moorings
- Free cradle usage where required
- Discounted fuel prices (on vessels with a current contract)
Prices & charges
DOWNLOAD TODAYCLICK HERE>
- Car parking for one car
- Discounted stays in our Harbouside Holiday properties
- Membership to our partnership marinas Transeurope (reduced visiting fees in selected marinas)