The Eden Project knows how to throw a party and there’s no better excuse than Halloween!
Celebrate Halloween in Cornwall this October half-term: get involved in magical craft activities and dare to be scared. This year they are welcoming Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler’s ‘Room on the Broom’.
Children and adults can have fun taking part in an array of workshops and activities:
- Room on the Broom trail: follow the trail around Eden and collect the things the Witch needs to cast her spell.
- Wand making workshop: make a super-sparkly wand just like the Witch’s!
- Head-dress making workshop: choose which character from the book you’d like to be: the Witch, the Cat, the Dog, the Green Bird, the Frog or the Dragon.
- Mud monster making workshop: use modelling clay to make a monster fearsome enough to scare the Dragon!
- Room on the Broom film screenings: watch the gloriously animated version of the story, and see some behind-the-scenes extras, too.
And there’s all types of spooky fun for the slightly older children in the Wishcraft Tent:
- Positive potion workshops: make a special potion to keep somewhere safe or give to someone you love.
- Protection charms: create something special to protect you on your journeys.
- Creepy Hollow: do you dare to stick your hand in?
- Storytelling: listen to some dark tales.
- Pumpkin carving demonstrations: watch our experts create magical designs.
- Face painting: add to your fancy dress with a fun face design. Price: £3 each.
- Creatures of the night: say hello to some amazing nocturnal creatures.
Price: entry to Halloweden is included in the cost of admission to Eden (except Little Monsters’ Ball and Scream event)
FIND OUT MORE>