Saturday, 20 May, 2023 - Sunday, 21 May, 2023
Two days of Wingfoil racing in the beautiful surroundings of the Carrick Roads on the Fal Estuary in Cornwall.
Men’s and Ladies Pro and Amateur Fleets with Age Classifications
Parking, Racing & Social Ticket Included with entry
Trade stands & Demo Gear – Many of the best brands are already committed to be there – Duotone – Fanatic – F-One – Slingshot & many more to confirm – Come along and chat about the kit and try it out.
- Racing Slalom and Upwind / Downwind format
- Long Distance Master Blaster
- The event involves racing and the opportunity to see the latest gear from many of the World’s best Wingfoil suppliers
- Join the themed party on the Saturday evening at Café Mylor. A social ticket is included with each entry but buy extras to bring along your friends too.
- Charity. second hand car boot sale on Sunday morning between 9am and 11.30am – Bring along any out grown equipment and make a small donation to the RNLI
- Come along and find something to push your winging to new levels
- After the racing on Sunday meet back at the Coastland centre to celebrate the winners with a Prize Giving
- Prizes galore for all entry categories and more.
- Parking, racing & social ticket Included with entry.
Camping available on site through Coastland>
FIND OUT MORE>